Racing Underwear : PUMA : SLWL UNDERPANTS
PUMA SLWL (Super Light Weight) Race Underpants underwear, redesigned for 2019, is constructed of a new propreitary fabiric combining 58% Lenzing Fr ®, 39% Aramid, and 3% Elastane fibers resulting in the lightest, most breathable, and compression fit fire-proof underwear for the motor sports professional today. The New SLWL LS Shirt underwear incorporates advanced features such as seamless legs (no outside seams), abbreviated leg ends with no cuff, perforated throughout groin area, buttocks, and entire leg areas create the ultimate in light-weight and breathable undergarment for the driver. Re-positioned groin and buttocks seams assembled with flat serge seams result in improved comfort and performance. FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3/5 Approved. Available in white or black colors. Three combination sizes: XS/S, M/L, and XL/XXL.
- Increase use of Lenzing Fr® Viscose fiber to help breathability and comfort. Composition is 58% Lenzing Fr ® + 38% Nomex® + 3% Elastane,
- Removal of side seams in contact with seat,
- Repositioned groin and bottocks area seams for improved comfort and performance,
- Encapsulated elasticized waist band for improved comfort,
- Reduced thickness of hem at leg opening with Cuff-Less design,
- Increase of breathability perforated construction throughout entire garment,
- Now available in white or black colors,
- FIA 8856-2000 Approved,
- SFI 3.3/5 Approved.