Racing Underwear : PUMA : SLWL LS SHIRT
SLWL LS SHIRT
PUMA SLWL (Super Light Weight) LS shirt race underwear, redesigned for 2019, is constructed of a new propreitary fabiric combining 58% Lenzing Fr ®, 39% Aramid, and 3% Elastane fibers resulting in the lightest, most breathable, and compression fit fire-proof underwear for the motor sports professional today. The New SLWL LS Shirt underwear incorporates advanced features such as seamless main body (no side seams), abbreviated sleeve ends with no cuff, perforation thorough the entire garment, lower back, sides, and under arms create the ultimate in light-weight and breathable undergarment for the driver. Re-positioned shoulder seams outside of the HANS® device and shoulder belt areas and flat serge seams result in improved comfort and performance. FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3/5 Approved. Available in white or black colors. Three combination sizes: XS/S, M/L, and XL/XXL.
- Increase use of Lenzing Fr® Viscose fiber to help breathability and comfort. Composition is 58% Lenzing Fr ® + 38% Nomex® + 3% Elastane,
- Removal of side seams in contact with seat,
- Repositioned shoulder area seams reducing contact with HANS® device and shoulder belts,
- Abbreviated neck collar for improved comfort,
- Reduced thickness of hem in wrist with Cuff-Less design,
- Increase of breathability perforated construction throughout entire garment,
- Now available in white or black colors,
- FIA 8856-2000 Approved,
- SFI 3.3/5 Approved.