Racing Underwear : PUMA : SLWL Balaclava Open
SLWL Balaclava Open
PUMA SLW (Super Light Weight) professional single eye-hole balaclava designed to be anatomically sculpted, utilizing a combination of Modal Viscose, Aramide, and Elastane fibers, and constructed in two-layer front and single-layer rear with externally flat seam stitching reducing the overall bulk and pressure points of conventional designs. A unique breathable, stretchable, perforated, and fire-proof garment improves fitment and porosity of the head sock reducing both internal temperature and abrasion of the driver. The serge seamed eye-hole gives the flexibility of the driver to position the tip of the opening over the nose in use or under the chin while on the grid. FIA (8856-2000) and SFI 3.3 Approved. Available in white or black colors. Universal sizing OSFA.
- Anatomically sculpted to contour the complete head and neck,
- Sheer knit Viscose/Aramide/Elastane fiber perforated construction with superior wicking and transporation characteristics,
- Flat seams for reduced bulk and comfort,
- Serged seam eye hole for comfort and fit,
- Available in white or black,
- FIA 8856-2000 Approved,
- SFI 3.3 Approved,
- One size fits all, OSFA.