Racing Underwear : PUMA : SLW Underpants
PUMA SLW (Super Light Weight) race underpants constructed of a new propreitary fabiric combining 60% Lenzing Fr ® and 40% Nomex® fibers resulting in the lightest and most breathable fire-proof underwear for the motorsports professional. Advanced features such as seamless legs (no outside seams), abbreviated leg ends with no cuff, perforated panels at groin area, bottocks, and rear of legs top-bottom create the ultimate in light-weight and breathable undergarment for the driver. Re-positioned groin and bottocks seams assembled with flat serge seams result in improved comfort and performance. FIA 8856-2000 Approved. Available in white only. Three combination sizes: XS/S, M/L, and XL/XXL.
- Increase of use of Lenzing Fr® Viscose fiber to help breathability and comfort. Composition is 60% Lenzing Fr ®- 40% Nomex®,
- Removal of side seams in contact with seat,
- Repositioned groin and bottocks area seams for improved comfort and performance,
- Encapsulated elasticized waist band for improved comfort,
- Reduced thickness of hem at leg opening with Cuff-Less design,
- Increase of breathability perforated construction at groin, buttocks, back of legs,
- FIA 8856-2000 Approved.