Racing Gloves : PUMA : SLW GT7
PUMA SLW GT7 race glove, new for 2017, is a high tech, ultra-light professional race glove representing PUMA’s latest technology in weight reduction and ergonomic design. Tested for over two years with World Champions in F1, DTM, Indy Car, and NASCAR, this gloves feature a weight reduction of the knit material, greater than 25 grams, as well as a "Champion" celebration graphic, and is highlighted by the gold or silver accents making this glove unique, elegant, and relevant to top-tier professionals. The PUMA SLW GT7 glove is designed for maximum grip and comfort focusing on all of the contact points between the drivers hand and the steering wheel. Mixed outside an internal stitched and pre-formed sculptured finger construction matched on the palm side of the gloves with the newly re-designed, strategically placed tactile rubberized contact pads. This new re-designed 'Super Grip' palm enables a firm handling of the steering wheel in the most demanding motorsport series. Available in 'Championship' black/gold, red/silver, and white/gold color combinations. FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3/5 Approved. Sizes: 8-12.
- Super Light Wieght (SLW) Knit Nomex (25 grams lighter),
- Re-Designed ergonomically shaped, and strategically placed digital rubberized tactile palm and fingers grips,
- F1 inspired digitally printed graphics and colors,
- Pre-curved fingers with fourchettes,
- Mixed out-seam and in-seam for greater comfort and cockpit tactility,
- Printed graphic designs and logos for weight reduction,
- FIA 8856-2000 Approved.
- SFI 3.3/5 Approved.