Racing Underwear : PUMA : SLW Balaclava Open
SLW Balaclava Open
PUMA SLW (Super Light Weight) professional single eye-hole balaclava designed to be anatomically sculpted, utilizing a combination of Modal Viscose, Aramide, and Carbon fibers, and constructed in two-layer front and single-layer rear with externally flat seam stitching reducing the overall bulk and pressure points of conventional designs. A unique breathable and stretchable panel at the base of the skull and back of the neck improves fitment and porosity of the headsock reducing both internal temperature and abrasion of the driver. The serge seamed eye-hole gives the flexibilty of the driver to position the tip of the opening over the nose in use or under the chin during griding. Drink straw tube compatible with aperture. FIA (8856-2000) and SFI 3.3 Approved. Available in white. Universal sizing OSFA.
- Anatomically sculpted to contour the complete head and neck,
- Sheer knit Viscose/Aramide/Carbon Fiber construction with superior wicking and transporation characteristics,
- Flat seams for reduced bulk and comfort,
- Serged seam eye hole for comfort and fit,
- Drink straw tube aperture,
- FIA 8856-2000 Approved,
- SFI 3.3 Approved,
- One size fits all, OSFA.