Racing Gloves : PUMA : Pro-Fit Cat
PUMA's Pro-Fit Cat glove (short) represents all of the latest technology available for the Motorsport professional. Built to meet the new strict SFI 3.3/5 regulations and surpasses the current FIA 8856-2000 specifications, this glove is certified for World competition. The Pro-fit Cat glove features a fully encompassing sculptured barrier of 180gram knit Nomex covering both the back of the hand and through out the interior of the hand, fingers, and palm. Utilizing sculptured pre-formed finger construction provides precise fitment and relaxed grip, while strategically positioned Pittards Digital fireproof tactile pads provide hardwearing and maximum grip within the palm area. FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3/5 approved. Available in red, blue, black, and white. Sizes: 8-12.
- Fully encompassing sculptured 180gram Knit Nomex construction,
- Pre-formed finger construction for precise fitment and relaxed grip,
- Strategically placed tactile pads of Pittards Fireproof Digital leather thoughout fingers and palm,
- Additional padding across knuckles with distinctive paw-print stitching,
- Medium length guantlet for good fire protection and easy of ingress and egress,
- Internal seam construction to reduce bulk and increase tactility of finger controls,
- FIA 8856-2000 Approved,
- SFI 3.3/5 Approved,
- Sizes: 8-12.