Racing Suits : PUMA : Podio
The PUMA Podio suit, New for 2019, is the most technically advanced suit ever produced by PUMA incorporating technological advancements achieved in partnership with Formula 1, Indy Car, ALMS, DTM, WTCC, Formula E, and NASCAR Champions. The PUMA Podio suit emphasizes form, function, and weight/bulk reduction creating the ultimate drivers environment for peak performance, fatigue reduction, stabilized body temperature, and sustained endurance. Maximizing lightweight and porosity fabric design engineering, the Podio suit is constructed of a fire-proof material that is 70% Aramid / 30% Novoloid quilted in a unique 3-layer design offering unmatched weight reduction, superior transpiration, higher thermal protection, and increased durability over other manufacture's 3-layer lightweight designs. The new PUMA Podio race suit features anatomically correct pre-shaped body creates less bulk in the driving position, increases freedom of movement and agility, along with pre-shape sleeves (Slim-Fit) and legs reducing drivers fatigue of both the arms and legs. The Full Movement System (FMS), fully gusseted arm articulation in stretch material, increases the necessary freedom of arm movement compliant with any cockpit/seat environment. Superior driver comfort through forward side seam positioning with internal flat serge seam construction and internal pockets avoiding contact with the seat and relieves un-wanted pressure points. New design features of the PUMA Podio suit are highlighted by a new belt-less designed waist, and a return to traditional matched box quilting. Super flat and re-positioned rear-facing epaulette design enhances compatibility with all HANS or FHR devices, soft knit internal collar with satin outer stops migration under the Hans chest plate allowing safe and comfortable usage of the Hans device. Weight comparison: 270 gr/sqm. FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.2A/5 Approved. Available in black/white/red, red/black/white, blue/black/white, and white/black/red color combinations. Sizes: 46-62.
- Full Movement System (FMS): Stretch panels at the arm holes creating full gusseting for range of motion and breathability,
- Anatomically correct, pre-shaped body creating less bulk in the chest area and less pull in the back area while in the seated position,
- Pre-shaped sleeves for extended movement and reduction of fatigue,
- Collar constructed of soft knit internal lining,
- Flat forward facing seams on the sides to avoid contact of the seat in all cockpit environments,
- Internal pockets and belt-less designed waist,
- Super flat rearward facing epaulettes to avoid bulk around belt/Hans (FHR) device,
- Weight: 270 grams/sqm,
- FIA 8856-2000 Approved,
- SFI 3.2A/5 Approved,
- Sizes: 46-62.