Racing Gloves : PUMA : Podio 2019
The PUMA Podio race glove for 2019 represents an out-seamed version of the Furio glove and incorporates the new stealth graphic design featuring just the 'Leaping Cat'. The PUMA Podio glove represents a fusion of both the Avanti and Furio gloves with an outside seamed presentation combining all of the latest technology available for the Motorsport professional. The PUMA Podio racing glove is designed for maximum grip and comfort while focusing on all of the contact points between the drivers hand and the steering wheel. Outside stitched and pre-formed sculptured finger construction on the palm side of the gloves compliment the tactile rubberized pads strategically placed through out the palm and finger areas of the glove. The 2019 version of the Podio glove is identical and structurally the same as the 2017 version, but with a change in graphic colors on the back-side of the glove. The Podio race glove features a fully encompassing sculptured barrier of 180gram knit Nomex covering both the back of the hand and through out the interior of the hand, fingers, and palm. Ergonomically positioned rubberized tactile pads provide a hard wearing and maximum grip within the palm area. FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3/5 Approved. Available in red, blue, black, and white. Sizes: 8-12.
- Fully encompassing sculptured 180gram Knit Nomex construction,
- Pre-formed finger construction for precise fitment and relaxed grip,
- Strategically placed tactile pads of rubberized silicone impregnated throughout fingers and palm,
- Medium length gauntlet for good fire protection and ease of ingress and egress,
- External seam construction for drivers with finger tip sensitivity,
- FIA 8856-2000 Approved,
- SFI 3.3/5 Approved,
- Sizes: 8-12.