Karting Shoes : PUMA : Kart Cat Mid II
Kart Cat Mid II
PUMA Kart Cat Mid II is for the young karting professional who demands the best in footwear protection and performance. The PUMA Kart Cat Mid II is constructed of the full-grain leather and synthetic leather, PUMA's proprietary CM-EVA/duo Cell at its mid-sole, and an oil resistant non-skid rubber outer-sole. A positive Velcro closure at the mid-top shank with an enlarged cut-out in the Achilles area ensures freedom of movement front to rear at the ankle without sacrificing the necessary ankle protection from side-to-side. The PUMA Kart Cat Mid II kart shoe also features 'Barrel' lacing with protected soft eyelets insure quick lacing and proper conformation to the foot improving pedal control and feel. A perforated tongue at the center of shoe promotes transpiration and removes heat from the driver's foot. "Power" and "Brake" livery along with the PUMA logo on the sole is hallmark of a Karting professional who demands the best. Non-fireproof. Available in red/white, black/sliver, black/white, blue/white, and white/red (body/form-stripe). Sizes: 36-47.
- Karting specific functional design, optimizing foot position and sensitivity,
- Full-grain leather upper for easy maintenance and cleaning,
- CM-EVA, duo Cell mid-sole for support and vibration dampening,
- Non-slippery, oil resistant sole plate for positive foot engagement,
- Barrel lacing for optimal lacing support throughout the foot and sole,
- Velcro closure at the shank of the boot for ease of ingress and egress,
- Power and Brake livery.