Karting Suits : PUMA : Kart Cat II 2019
Kart Cat II 2019
The PUMA Kart Cat II karting suit, revised for 2019, features a combination of highly technical materials and construction techniques to provide a high level of performance and driver comfort alongside cutting edge design and styling. Influenced by PUMA's heritage and performance in almost every form of motor sports today, PUMA has updated the Kart Cat II with new materials and design for ultimate performance and fitment for the professional kart driver. The PUMA Kart Cat II suit is constructed with an external layer of 100% Polyester and lined with soft knit 100% cotton, maximizing transpiration and creating the necessary wickering effect to reduce internal temperature of the suit. The PUMA Kart Cat II integrates fully gusset arms 'Full Movement System' FMS improving mobility and agility of the driver's arms for the rigors of karting. Anatomically correct, pre-shaped body of the Kart Cat II reduces bulk in the potential problem areas while in the driver's position and pre-formed arms and legs for enhanced mobility and performance. Additional features of the PUMA Kart Cat II suit include internal pockets, elongated wrist cuffs, and head-neck restraint compatible epaulettes. New printed design and logos for continued weight and bulk reduction throughout the kart suit. CIK-FIA Level 2 Approved. Available in black, red, and blue colors. Sizes: 46-62.
- External layer of Ultra-Light weight and breathable Polyester and lined with soft knit 100% cotton,
- Full Movement System (FMS) fully gusseted arms improve mobility and agility,
- Anatomically correct, pre-shaped body of the Kart Cat suit reduces bulk in the potential problem areas while in the seated position,
- Pre-formed arms and legs for enhanced mobility and performance,
- Printed design and logos for weight and bulk reduction,
- Internal pockets and elongated wrist cuffs,
- Head and Neck restraint compatible epaulettes,
- CIK-FIA Level 2 Approved,
- Sizes: 46-64.