Racing Shoes : PUMA : Future Cat Mid Pro P
Future Cat Mid Pro P
The PUMA Future Cat Mid Pro P is the epitome of minimalism and functionality of footwear for the race professional. Asymmetric lacing increases blood circulation, decreases lactic acid build-up/muscle fatigue, and improves heat dissipation within the drivers foot. Anatomical shaped foot plate, EVA wedge at the midsole, and split heel technology maximizes foot support, sensitivity, and agility in drivers footwork. The PUMA Future Cat Mid Pro P features an unique three panel, internal seam, pre-formed pig skin suede construction with high toe box resulting in the ultimate durability, fitment, comfort, as well as 25% lighter than conventional designs. Lace-up, mid-length closure at the shank with an enlarged cut-out in the Achilles area ensures freedom of movement front to rear at the ankle without sacrificing the necessary ankle protection from side-to-side. FIA Approved (8856-2000). Available in red/white, blue/white, and black/silver/grey color combinations. Sizes: 39-47.
- Constructed of Pig skin suede, an oil-resistant rubber outsole, a form-designed lace closure offering customized comfort and fit in a Mid-top platform, and a 25% weight reduction over other conventional designs,
- Asymmetrical lacing increases blood circulation by removing the cross over lacing constricting the arterial and venial systems across the top of the foot arch thus decreasing lactic acid build-up/muscle fatigue and improving heat dissipation through improved circulation within the driver’s foot,
- Anatomical shaped foot plate, UNI Chassis midsole, and ‘split heel’ construction maximizes foot support, sensitivity, and agility in driver’s footwork,
- Unique two-panel, internal seam, pre-formed suede construction with high toe box creates the ultimate durability, fitment, and comfort for long driving stints,
- Low-cut panel at the Achilles tendon ensuring freedom of movement front to rear at the ankle without sacrificing the necessary ankle protection from side-to-side,
- Quick-lace barrel and soft eyelet lacing system,
- FIA 8856-2000 Approved,
- SFI 3.3/5 Approved,
- Sizes: 39-47.