Racing Shoes : PUMA : Future Cat Hi Pro P
Future Cat Hi Pro P
The PUMA Future Cat Hi Pro P race shoe is the epitome of minimalism and functionality of footwear for the race professional. Asymmetric lacing increases blood circulation, decreases lactic acid build-up/muscle fatigue, and improves dissipation of heat build-up within the drivers foot. Anatomical shaped foot plate, EVA wedge at the midsole, and split heel technology maximizes foot support, sensitivity, and agility in drivers footwork. The PUMA Future Cat Hi Pro P race shoe features an unique three panel, internal seam, pre-formed pig skin suede construction with high toe box results in the ultimate durability, fitment, comfort, as well as 25% lighter than conventional designs. Positive Velcro closure at the shank with an enlarged cut-out in the Achilles area ensures freedom of movement front to rear at the ankle without sacrificing the necessary ankle protection from side-to-side. FIA approved (8856-2000). Available in red/white, black/silver/grey, and blue/white. Sizes: 39 - 47. Clearance sale pricing of $99.00 for remaining sizes and colors only - see 'Choose a Size' drop-down for availability. Future Cat Hi Pro P shoe is now discontinued and has been consolidated to just the Future Cat Mid Pro P shoe version for 2015 and forward. Note: Sale is final on all clearance items - no returns, exchanges, or warranty.
- Constructed of Pig skin suede, an oil-resistant rubber outsole, a form-designed Velcro closure offering customized comfort and fit in a High-top platform, and a 25% weight reduction over other conventional designs,
- Asymmetrical lacing increases blood circulation by removing the cross over lacing constricting the arterial and venial systems across the top of the foot arch thus decreasing lactic acid build-up/muscle fatigue and improving heat dissipation through improved circulation within the driver’s foot,
- Anatomical shaped foot plate, UNI Chassis midsole, and ‘split heel’ construction maximizes foot support, sensitivity, and agility in driver’s footwork,
- Unique three-panel, internal seam, pre-formed suede construction with high toe box creates the ultimate durability, fitment, and comfort for long driving stints,
- Low-cut panel at the Achilles tendon ensuring freedom of movement front to rear at the ankle without sacrificing the necessary ankle protection from side-to-side,
- Quick-lace barrel and soft eyelet lacing system,
- FIA 8856-2000 Approved,
- SFI 3.3/5 Approved,
- Sizes: 39-47.