Racing Suits : PUMA : Champion
The PUMA Champion race suit is latest evolution of the Light Cat suit featuring straight boot cut (NASCAR) style legs and free-form box quilting. Lightweight and breathable satin Nomex III material in a unique 2-3 layer design offers unmatched weight reduction, superior transpiration, higher thermal protection, and increased durabilty over other 3-layer lightweight designs.. The PUMA Champion race suit features a anatomically correct pre-shaped body creating less bulk in the driving position, increased freedom of movement and agility, along with pre-shape sleeves and legs reducing drivers fatigue of the arms and legs. Proprietary EMS system of elasticised panels at the back of the arms, replacing soft knit gussets, reduces the weight and bulk in the shoulder area optimizing the acceptance of Hans head and shoulder restraints. Superior driver comfort through forward side seam positioning, engineered by distinctive form stripe side panels with internal flat serge seam construction. Distinctive PUMA form stripe epaulettes. Weight: 405gr/m2 (25% lighter than conventional designs). FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.2A/5 Approved. Available in red/white, blue/white, black/grey, and silver/black. (body color/side-stripe colors). Sizes: 48-66.
- Lightweight and breathable satin Nomex III material in a 3 layer box quilting,
- Anatomically correct pre-shaped body creating less bulk in the chest area and reducing pull in the back area,
- Pre-shaped sleeves for extended movement and reduction of fatigue,
- Collar constructed of soft knit internal lining,
- Flat forward facing seams on the sides to avoid contact of the seat in all cockpit environments,
- Visually contrasting distinctive PUMA Form stripe down sides of suit promoting forward facing seams,
- Flat epaulette area to avoid bulk around belt/Hans (FHR) device,
- Straight boot cut (NASCAR) style legs,
- Weight: 405 grams/m2,
- FIA 8856-2000 Approved,
- SFI 3.2A/5 Approved,
- Sizes: 46-66.