Racing Suits : PUMA : Avanti
The PUMA Avanti suit utilizes revolutionary and proprietary advancements in material, form, function and design synthesizing the ultimate drivers environment for performance and endurance for the professional driver. Lightweight and breathable quilting of a unique 3-layer design consisting of an Aramidic outer layer, a Nomex waffle inner layer, and PUMA's new proprietary 'middle layer' offers an unmatched 33% weight reduction, an increase in permeability (breathability) by 55%, and a higher thermal protection by 11% over other manufacture's 3-layer lightweight designs.
The PUMA Avanti suit features an anatomically correct pre-shaped body creating less bulk in the driving position, increased freedom of movement and agility, along with pre-shaped 'slim-fit' sleeves and pre-shaped legs reducing driver's fatigue of the arms and legs. PUMA's own proprietary EMS system of elasticized panels at the back of the arms, replacing soft knit gussets, reduces the weight and bulk in the shoulder area optimizing the acceptance of Hans head and shoulder restraints. Superior driver comfort is achieved through forward positioned 'seamless' seaming, along with a large lower lumbar stretch panel to reduce abdominal pressure in the seated position.
The Avanti suit also features an updated PUMA form stripe design within the epaulettes engineered to be more HANS compatible and improve driver safety and extraction. Weight comparison: 240 gr/m2 (33% lighter than other light-weight suits). FIA approved (8856-2000) and SFI 3.2A/5 Approved. Available in black/white/red, red/black/white, blue/black/white, white/black/red, and grey/black/white (body color/side-stripe/accent colors). Sizes: 46 - 64.
- Anatomically correct pre-shaped body creating less bulk in the driving position increasing freedom of movement and agility,
- Pre-shaped SLIM-FIT sleeves to reduce bulk and aerodynamics of the sleeve area in open cock-pit vehicles,
- Pre-shaped and forward facing flat seamed legs for improved performance and comfort,
- PUMA's own proprietary EMS system of elasticized panels at the back of the arms, replacing soft knit gussets, reducing weight and bulk in the shoulder area while optimizing the usage of HANS head and shoulder restraint systems,
- Forward positioned SEAMLESS seaming reducing pressure points within the seat along with a lower lumbar stretch panel reducing abdominal pressure for superior driver comfort,
- PUMA form stripe designed epaulettes optimizing HANS device utilization and improving driver extraction,
- Weight: 240 gr/m2 (33 percent lighter than other light weight suits),
- FIA 8856-2000 Approved,
- SFI 3.2A/5 Approved,
- Sizes: 46-64.