OMP Racing Suit | Tecnica Hybrid | Sube Sports
The OMP Tecnica Hybrid race suit is high-tech two-layer race suit which benefits from traditional Nomex flame retardant material twinned with high tech printed inserts and embroidered detail. The external layer is a shiny Nomex material providing a modern look while the inner layer is a soft knit Nomex for high levels of comfort. The OMP Tecnica Hybrid race suit offers fully floating sleeves and an elasticated insert on the lower back and breathable inserts on the hips and sleeves which all provide increased comfort and flexibility. The suit also features a shaped collar with soft knit fabric, adjustable Velcro belt and ultra-flat anti rubbing seams and a soft groin insert also aids comfort between the legs. The suit is finished in vertical fishbone quilting with hidden side pockets. FIA 8856-2018 Approved. 2 Layer (400 g/sqm material weight). Available in black/silver, black/yellow fluo, red/black, navy blue/cyan, and silver/black color combinations. Sizes: 44-64.
- Shiny outer Nomex material for superb looks,
- Soft knit Nomex lining material provides high levels of comfort,
- Breathable elasticated inserts on the lower back, hip and sleeve areas vastly improve mobility and breath-ability of the suit
- Ultra flat, anti-rubbing seams eliminate pressure points for an improved fit and feel,
- Fully floating sleeves for less restrictive arm movements,
- FIA 8856-2018 Approved.