Racing Suits : OMP : TECNICA EVO
The OMP Technica Evo suit, an evoulution of the hugely popular OMP Tecnica plus race suit, is a 3 layer professional race suit offering the following features. The external layer is made of high sheen sateen fabric in a box quilt design with concealed pockets and ultra-flat sewn seams. Dual inner layers consist of an ultra-light weight padding and an inner layer of soft knit Nomex fabric for enhanced breathability. Large breathable inserts, precurved arm design and fully floating sleeve construction allow excellent flexibility and further improve driver comfort when seated in the car. The addition of extra elastic breathable inserts on the back gives additional freedom and movement for the driver. Other features include a soft knit inner collar and lumbar insert made of a stretch interlock knit fabric. FIA 8856-2000 Approved, SFI 3.2A/5 Tag on request. Available in black/white, red/white, blue/white, celeste/white, and grey/white color combinations. Sizes: 44-46.
- Shaped collar with inner soft knitted material and pre-curved sleeves for maximum comfort,
- Floating arms with elastic bellows,
- Dry System 3D material,
- Ultra-flat anti rubbing seams,
- Hips and Lumbar inserts made of soft knitted fabric,
- Homologation FIA 8856-2000, SFI 3.2A/5 on request.