Racing Shoes : OMP : ONE-S
The OMP One-S race shoe, revised for 2016, is OMP's mid cut racing shoe bringing the latest Italian style to the OMP range for the new season. Soft Italian leather with flexible heel bellows, ventilation holes and wider Velcro strap for increased mobility and comfort are just some of the improvements for the 2016 season. The OMP One-S race shoe features a soft knit Nomex lining providing comfort with safety, and the latest injected sole technology with expanded inserts, reducing stress and fatigue by allowing a better spread of pressure through the boots. FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3/5 Approved. Available in red, navy blue, black, white and flou yellow colors. Sizes: 37-48.
- New top level leather boot by OMP,
- Technical reinforcements on the tip and on the heel,
- Injected high resistant sole and best grip,
- New Velcro strap for a improved fitment of the ankle,
- Inner sole with plate reinforcement for highest sensitivity and reduction of the stress on the feet,
- Thin laces to guarantee and permit a good sliding and a quick lacing of the boots,
- New and modern design with Velcro flap fastening,
- FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3/5 Approved.