Racing Suits : OMP : ONE-S 2016
OMP ONE-S race suit has been newly revised for the 2016 season. The OMP ONE-S suit is a professional ultra-light race suit with classic design and technology gained directly from OMP's Formula 1 experience. Made from a high tech shiny Nomex fabric, with new materials which allow for a significant weight reduction. The OMP ONE-S suit features a shaped collar with soft knitted inner material, pre-curved sleeves for maximum comfort, floating arms with elasticated, vented panels, with ultra-flat anti-rubbing seams and now in a standard fit for a wider range of users. 'Dry System' fabrics used for the flexible shoulder, lumbar and hip panels, to optimize movement and cooling, with full box quilting. FIA 8856-2000 Approved. Available in black/white, navy/cyan/white, red/black, silver/anthracite/black color combinations. Sizes: 46-64.
- Semi floating arm bellows, legs and inner collar inserts in soft knitted elastic fabric,
- Breathable and elastic inserts in new stretch Dry System fabric on limbs,
- High breathability parts in Dry System 3D material on low back, hips, neck and under the sleeves,
- New regular fit, with ultra-flat anti-rubbing seams, soft knitted inside and a comfortable hidden inner pocket,
- Velcro adjusting belt to improve fitting,
- FIA 8856-2000 Approved.