Racing Suits : OMP : ONE EVO
The OMP ONE EVO is a High-Tech professional race suit manufactured from 4 layers of the latest ultra-light Nomex material to provide the very highest levels of safety and comfort available. The outer layer is made from a shiny ultra-light Nomex and the innermost layer has been designed for increased breathability. The OMP ONE EVO race suit features pre-curved and fully floating arms to provide increased mobility. Ultra flat seams reduce pressure points and increase comfort levels while soft lumbar inserts and bellows in the shoulder and hip, made from an elastic interlock knit fabric, allow for maximum flexibility and movement. FIA 8856-2000 Approved. Available in black/red, black/fluo yellow, black/lime, and silver/black color combinations. Sizes: 46-64.
- Shaped collar with inner soft knitted material and precurved sleeves for maximum comfort,
- Arm bellows, hips, shoulder and lumbar inserts in soft knitted fabric to optimize movements,
- Shoulder slots for maximum breathability. Ultra-flat, anti-rubbing seams.
- Slim fit and new shoulder straps Evo look design,
- External shiny ultralight Hi-Tech Nomex fabric Inner superlight fabric for maxium protection and weight reduction,
- FIA 8856-2000 Approved.