Seats : OMP : HRC-D CARBON
The OMP HRC-D Carbon seat is a Carbon Fiber head containment system seat for use in GT cars with reduced internal room. The HRC-D is covered in AIRTEX material for breathability and improved wear and tear and has predriller marking for air cooling. The OMP HRC-D Carbon seat has removable seat cushions with a dual split leg cushions. Five seat belt holes and side fixing points type W. FIA 8855-1999 Approved. Available in black. Weight: 10.7 KG.
- Carbon fiber shell molded in autoclave,
- Large shoulder harness slots to accommodate various heights,
- High side bolsters for lateral leg support for higher protection,
- Removable back, base, and leg cushions for maximum individual seating comfort,
- Compatible with HANS safety device,
- Side fixing points Type W,
- Upholstered entirely in new high breathability AIRTEX material,
- FIA 8855-1999 Homologation.