Racing Gloves : OMP : First-S 2016
OMP First-S race glove, improved for 2016 is OMP's entry level FIA 8856-2000 gloves for the grassroots competitor. The OMP First-S glove has been updated and improved even further, now with silicone printed on suede contact patches in the palm and on the and fingers. The revisions have improved comfort and increased the grip available with an updated graphic styling changes bringing them up to date. The OMP First-S race gloves are manufactured from an ultra soft, fire resistant, knitted Nomex fabric, with an elasticized straight cut wrist closure. FIA 8856-2000 Approved. Available in red, blue, or black colors. Sizes: XS-XL.
- Resistant and comfortable fireproofed gloves with suede leather on palm and fingers,
- Palm with silicone inserts to better the grip,
- Excellent quality/price ratio for the entry level competitor,
- Straight cut design and with elastic closure at the wrist,
- Internal seams for improved durability and fire-resistance,
- Silicone on suede leather inserts for maximum grip and abrasion resistance,
- New graphics for improved visual appearance,
- FIA 8856-2000 Approved.