Harness Belts : OMP : 806 HSLE
The OMP 806 HSLE (HANS Superleggera Enduro) is a professional 6 point harness designed specifically for use with a HANS device and for situations where a fast adjustment is required such as multiple driver endurance races. The OMP 806 HSLE is manufactured from lightweight webbing with ultra light aluminium adjusters. The shoulder straps are 3in. wide and step down to 2in. for better fitting to a HANS, and have clip in fixings, which can be removed for roll bar attachment. The lap belts are 2in. wide for easier adjustment and tighter fitment accross the lap. Other features on the OMP 806 HANS Superleggera harness include pull loops on the lap straps for easier adjustment and lap strap adjusters located next to the buckle for ease of location and adjustment.. The aircraft style quick release buckle is constructed from magnesium alloy making it one of the lightest buckles available. The OMP 806 HANS Superleggera Endurance Harness is compatible only with use with a HANS device. FIA 8853/98 Approved. Available in black only.
- FIA 8853/98 Approved with HANS device fitted,
- Pull Down strap adjustment,
- Lightweight construction,
- Saloon racing or Rally car harness,
- 2in./3in. wide shoulder and 2in. wide lap belts,
- Aluminium and Steel quick release adjusters,
- Snap In fixing with eye bolts included,
- Intercom cable attachment,
- Ultra Lightweight twist style quick release buckle.