Tires : Michelin Race : 33/68-R18 S8M
Michelin Soft-Intermediate radial slick utilized for dry surfaces in an ambient air temperatures of 50-85 degrees F. Updated tire of the previous generation S8L compound with new casing featuring an enhanced reinforced crown creating a more rectangular footprint and enhanced robustness for longevity. Recommended for utilization at operating tire temperatures of 140-212 degrees F. Designed to operate at pressures from 27.5 to 30 PSI hot with the recommended cold pressure of 22 PSI (as a starting point which can be fine-tuned to your cars set-up and driving style). Recommended usage for FIA GT4 Audi R8, GT2, GTE, GTLM Class 2012+ large rear applications. Aprox. weight: 28 lbs. Recommended wheel size: 12.0-13.0x18.
- Utilize the same technology in Competition Slicks that go into 24 Hours of Lemans winning products,
- Provides competitors an ideal balance of performance and durability,
- For dry / damp closed course use,
- New casing with improved crown and maximum footprint,
- Performance is optimized when ambient temperatures are higher than 50 degrees F,
- Optimum operating temperature range: 140-212 F,
- Optimum hot pressure range: 27.5-30 psi (1.9 BAR),
- Rim Width: 12.0-13.0,
- Section Width on Measuring Rim Width: 357 on 12.5,
- Overall Diameter: 26.7,
- Rev/Mile @ 45 mph: 762,
- Usage: Porsche GT4 Audi R8, GT2, GTE, GTLM Class 2012+ large REAR.