Tires : Michelin Race : 31/71-R18 S9L
Michelin Intermediate radial slick utilized for dry surfaces in an ambient air temperatures of 60-95 degrees F. Recommended for utilization at operating tire temperatures of 160-220 degrees F. Designed to operate at pressures from 30 to 32 PSI hot with the recommended cold pressure of 22 PSI (as a starting point which can be fine-tuned to your cars set-up and driving style). Latest generation, recommended usage for GT3 RSR (ex-ALMS), LMPC, LMP2, DP, Corvette, Viper ACR, 996 RSR, McLaren MP12, A8, and GT rear applications. Note: Updated tire as successor to the S9H tire. Aprox. weight: 28 lbs. Recommended wheel size: 12.0-13.5x18.
- Utilize the same technology in Competition Slicks that go into 24 Hours of Lemans winning products,
- Provides competitors an ideal balance of performance and durability,
- For dry / damp closed course use,
- Performance is optimized when ambient temperatures are higher than 60 degrees F,
- Optimum operating temperature range: 160-220 F,
- Optimum hot pressure range: 30-32 psi (2 BAR),
- Rim Width: 12.0-13.5,
- Section Width on Measuring Rim Width: 353 on 13.0,
- Overall Diameter: 27.8,
- Rev/Mile @ 45 mph: 734,
- Usage: Porsche GT3 RSR (ex-ALMS), LMPC, LMP2, DP, Corvette, Viper ACR, 996 RSR, McLaren MP12, A8, and GT REAR.