Tires : Michelin Race : 27/68-R18 P2L
Michelin Soft directional radial grooved slick utilized for wet surfaces in an ambient air temperatures of 36-70 degrees F. Recommended for utilization at operating tire temperatures of 75-140 degrees F. Designed to operate at pressures from 30 to 32 PSI hot with the recommended cold pressure of 22 PSI (as a starting point which can be fine-tuned to your cars set-up and driving style). Recommended usage for GT3 Cup 996/997.1, 981 GT4 Clubsport rear applications. Aprox. weight: 25 lbs. Recommended wheel size: 10.5-12.0x18.
- Utilize the same technology in Competition Slicks that go into 24 Hours of Lemans winning products,
- Provides competitors an ideal balance of performance and durability,
- Directional radial grooved slick for wet conditions,
- Performance is optimized when ambient temperatures are higher than 36 degrees F,
- Optimum operating temperature range: 75-140 F,
- Optimum hot pressure range: 30-32 psi (2 BAR),
- Rim Width: 10.5-12.0,
- Section Width on Measuring Rim Width: 306 on 11.0,
- Overall Diameter: 26.7,
- Rev/Mile @ 45 mph: 764,
- Usage: Porsche 996/997.1 GT2 & GT3 Cup, 981 GT4 Clubsport REAR.