Tires : Michelin Race : 27/65-R18 CUP N2
27/65-R18 CUP N2
Michelin Soft-Intermediate (Endurance) radial slick utilized for dry surfaces in an ambient air temperatures of 50-85 degrees F. Recommended for utilization at operating tire temperatures of 140-212 degrees F. Designed to operate at pressures from 30 to 32 PSI hot with the recommended cold pressure of 22 PSI (as a starting point which can be fine-tuned to your cars set-up and driving style). Latest generation, recommended usage for new 991 GT3 Cup car front application. Aprox. weight: 25 lbs. Recommended wheel size: 9.5-10.5x18.
- Utilize the same technology in Competition Slicks that go into 24 Hours of Lemans winning products,
- Provides competitors an ideal balance of performance and durability,
- For dry / damp closed course use,
- Performance is optimized when ambient temperatures are higher than 50 degrees F,
- Optimum operating temperature range: 140-212 F,
- Optimum hot pressure range: 30-32 psi (2 BAR),
- Rim Width: 9.5-11.5,
- Section Width on Measuring Rim Width: 298 on 11.0,
- Overall Diameter: 25.5,
- Rev/Mile @ 45 mph: 801,
- Usage: New Porsche 991 GT3 Cup FRONT.