Tires : Michelin Race : 25/64-R18 S8M
Michelin Soft-Intermediate radial slick utilized for dry surfaces in an ambient air temperatures of 50-85 degrees F. Updated tire of the previous generation S8L compound with new casing featuring an enhanced reinforced crown creating a more rectangular footprint. Recommended for utilization at operating tire temperatures of 140-212 degrees F. Designed to operate at pressures from 27.5 to 29 PSI hot with the recommended cold pressure of 22 PSI (as a starting point which can be fine-tuned to your cars set-up and driving style). Latest generation, recommended usage for general Club use Sports/GT/Touring Cars front application. Aprox. weight: 21 lbs. Recommended wheel size: 9.5-10.5x18.
- Utilize the same technology in Competition Slicks that go into 24 Hours of Lemans winning products,
- Provides competitors an ideal balance of performance and durability,
- For dry / damp closed course use,
- Performance is optimized when ambient temperatures are higher than 50 degrees F,
- Optimum operating temperature range: 140-212 F,
- Optimum hot pressure range: 30-32 psi (2 BAR),
- Rim Width: 9.5-10.5,
- Section Width on Measuring Rim Width: 267 on 10.0,
- Overall Diameter: 25.3,
- Rev/Mile @ 45 mph: 808,
- Usage: General Club use Sports/GT/Touring Cars front application.