Seats : Cobra : Suzuka Pro-Fit GT
Suzuka Pro-Fit GT
Cobra Suzuka Pro-Fit GT race seat was developed to address the demands and competitive advantage of the leading drivers in the World Rally Championship (WRC). The Cobra Suzuka Pro-Fit GT’s high-side containment shape provides excellent lateral support with full HANS® compatibility while providing maximum driver support and agility. The Cobra Suzuka Pro-Fit GT seat also features Cobra’s new Pro-Fit height adjustable sculpted center pad system providing the optimal height and positioning of the driver for maximum control and visibility. All Cobra Pro-Fit seats come standard with medium height back and lower seat cushions, and optional ultra low or high version cushions can be purchased separately. The Suzuka Pro-Fit GT is covered in FIA compliant fire retardant, durable, and breathable 'Spacer' fabric gives the Suzuka Pro-Fit GT hard-wearing good looks comfort, cooling, and safety. The Cobra Suzuka Pro-Fit GT’s unique Diolen™/GRP construction makes the Suzuka Pro-Fit GT seat infinitely stronger and 10% lighter than similar fiberglass seats. GT width (+25mm), will accommodate 5 or 6pt harness systems, and require alloy side mounts. FIA 8855-1999 approved (FRESH DATING). Available in red, blue, or black 'Spacer' fabric colors.
- Composite Diolen™/GRP construction,
- Hans® compatible headrest design,
- PRO-FIT™ custom modular padding system,
- 4/5/6 point harness facility,
- Breathable & cooling Spacer fabric,
- Colors: red, blue, or black,
- GT width shell (Std. +25mm),
- FIA side mounted only - supplied with high tensile bolts,
- FIA 8855-1999 Homologated.