Seats : Cobra : Sebring Pro Ultralite
Sebring Pro Ultralite
The Cobra Sebring Pro Ultralite sets a new standard in ultra light-weight competition seating. The Sebring Pro Ultralite constructed in a 100% CARBON FIBER shell weighing a mere 4.0kgs (15 lbs. finished weight) with full Hans compatibility and integrated lateral head restraint. It features a new fire retardant SPACER fabric which meets the new FIA standards. The Sebring Pro Ultralite also features Suede Tech wear patches for hard-wearing good looks, dual, sculptured leg cushions, and a deep-sided ergonomic shape for lateral support. The Cobra Sebring Pro Ultralight seat also features Cobra’s new Pro-Fit height adjustable sculpted center pad system (new for 2012) providing the optimal height and positioning of the driver for maximum control and visibility. All Cobra Pro-Fit seats come standard with medium height back and lower seat cushions, and optional ultra low or high version cushions can be purchased separately. A unique Autoclave pure Carbon shell gives the Cobra Ultralite the ultimate strength to weight ratio in the FIA competition seat range. Exceeds the current FIA 8855-1999 standards (FRESH DATING). Standard width, will accomodate 5 or 6pt harness systems, Hans compatible, and require alloy side mounts. Available in black SPACER fabric only.
- Pure Carbon autoclave construction,
- Hans® compatible head rest design,
- PRO-FIT™ custom modular padding system,
- 4/5/6 point harness facility,
- Breathable & cooling Spacer fabric,
- Deep sided lateral protection,
- Integrated lateral head protection,
- Ultra Lightweight 4.9kg shell,
- Colors: black,
- FIA side mounted only - supplied with high tensile bolts,
- FIA 8855-1999 Homologated.