Seats : Cobra : Misano 30
In 2008, the Misano 30 celebrated Cobra's 30th anniversary in manufacturing the world's finest seats. The Misano 30 is a masterpiece of automotive seat engineering, creating truly the worlds first light-weight, hybrid composite recliner.. The uniqueness of the Misano's design lies in the combination of a steel alloy reclining seat base coupled with a composite reinforced backrest, in essence a hybrid of the most advanced motorsport and road seats available today. The coupling of these two parts challenged engineering preconceptions and the solution was found in sourcing the world's finest dual sided infinite recline mechanism with tilt forward memory function and then fusing them to highly polished stainless steel chassis plates each side of the structure. Stress loading and zoning of the composite backrest to increase torsional rigidity of the structure enabled engineers to produce a stronger and lighter seat than traditional steel framed recliners with a typical 25% weight saving. With a Carbon Fiber composite shell for the backrest, combined with high-density molded polyurethane foam, polished stainless steel chassis work and the worlds best reclining mechanism, this seat re-defines the category of light weight sport seats. The Cobra Misano 30 is the pinnacle version of the Misano models and features leather surrounds for hard wearing good looks and double stitched, cross-quilted centers for the ultimate presentation of luxury. The Cobra Misano 30 is the culmination of 30 years experience in manufacturing seats rolled into one seat alone. Bottom mount system. Available only in black leather with grey top-stitching and cross-quilting.
- Unique lightweight composite backrest in a pure carbon finish,
- Stainless steel chassis support and fixings,
- Steel frame construction with rubber suspension system,
- Contrast diamond stitching design upholstered in full top grain leather,
- Integrated headrest with stylized harness provision slot,
- One piece dual density foam back,
- Keiper/Recaro double locking and quick tilt recline mechanism,
- Orthopedic backrest and lumbar support,
- Agressive thigh cushions for improved leg support,
- Contoured lower leg support cushion,
- Mechanism tested and approved to ECE R17/FMVSS207.