Seats : Cobra : GT3 Historic Classic
GT3 Historic Classic
The Cobra GT3 Historic bucket seat (AKA: Classic RS Forty) is based on the original Classic RS Bucket seat. It is the hallmark of an original Cobra sports seat with deep bucketed sides and comfortable, well-rounded support and is based on the Cobra Classic bucket seats. Constructed in a traditional manner and bearing the same styling that has made it famous for over two decades, the classic and the classic variations will always live up to its name. This is closely based on the original Porsche 911 seat. The Classic GT3 Historic seats have a retro design using eyelets as seen on the products image. Pressed into the back panel of the seat these give a fantastic classic GT race car look. Beneath the cover however, the Classic RS seat frame is right up to date utilizing Cobra's proprietary tube manipulation technology and Motorsport experience to provide a safe and robust seat for today's vehicles. Finishing the seat is an authentic heavy duty, soft feel vinyl with classic basket weave pattern vinyl centers for that totally original feel. Available in black only.
- Classic fixed back traditional bucket seat,
- Traditional fixed back bucket seat for fast road use,
- Deep sided bucketed support,
- Ideally suited to classic Porsches or similar classic vehicles,
- Retro compact styling with adjustable headrest,
- Rigid tubular steel construction with integrated suspension style base,
- Low base cushion for maximum head and legroom,
- Low back for traditional sports and classic cars,
- Bottom mount only 11-3/8".