Seats : Cobra : Evolution Pro Technology
Evolution Pro Technology
The Evolution Pro Technology race seat is the ultimate Supertouring seat. It features the same 100% carbon fiber shell and NASA-developed Confor ® foam found in the Suzuka Pro Technology with the addition of an integrated lateral head restraint and full Hans compatibility. The Cobra Evolution Pro Technology competition seat features a Carbon shell construction offering outstanding rigidity with a 50% weight savings over fiberglass shells while the Confor® foam cushions mold to the driver, absorbing 85% of all initial energy distributing loads for the ultimate support and safety. Confor® foam also softens and flows with body warmth, creating a uniform pressure map against the driver’s body providing the ultimate comfort and fatigue reduction. The Cobra Evolution Pro Technology seat also features Dinamica anti-slip fabric and leather wear patches for hard-wearing and good looks, Pro-Fit modular padding system, and a deep sided ergonomic shape for maximum lateral support. Dinamica upholstery provides a stunning, tactile and hard wearing surface with real leather wear patches, backed up by a unique cooling system provided by Outlast®, the very same product used to regulate astronauts’ body temperature within their space suits. Exceeds 3 times FIA 8855-1999 standards @ 63g. Standard width, will accommodate 5 or 6pt harness systems, Hans compatible, and require alloy side mounts. FIA 8855-1999 approved (FRESH DATING) Available in black Dinamica suede only.
- Carbon fiber shell construction,
- Hans® compatible head rest design,
- Solid lateral head protection,
- 4/5/6 point harness facility,
- Deep sided lateral protection and support,
- EAR Confor® energy absorbing foam padding,
- Dinamica upholstery with leather anti-wear patches,
- Outlast® cooling system installed,
- Standard width,
- FIA side mounting – supplied with high tensile bolts,
- FIA 8855-1999 Homologated.