Seats : Cobra : Evolution Pro GT Technology
Evolution Pro GT Technology
The Evolution Pro GT Technology race seat is the ultimate Supertouring seat. It features the same light-weight Carbon/composite shell and NASA-developed Confor foam found in the Suzuka Pro Technology with the addition of an integrated lateral head restraint and full HANS compatibility. The Cobra Evolution Pro GT Technology competition seat features a Carbon/composite shell construction offering outstanding rigidity with a 50% weight savings over fiberglass shells while the Confor foam cushions mold to the driver, absorbing 85% of all initial energy distributing loads for the ultimate support and safety. Confor foam also softens and flows with body warmth, creating a uniform pressure map against the driver's body providing the ultimate comfort and fatigue reduction. The Cobra Evolution Pro GT Technology seat also features Dinamica anti-slip fabric and leather wear patches for hard-wearing and good looks, Pro-Fit modular padding system, and a deep sided ergonomic shape for maximum lateral support. Dinamica upholstery provides a stunning, tactile and hard wearing surface with real leather wear patches, backed up by a unique cooling system provided by Outlast, the very same product used to regulate astronauts' body temperature within their space suits. Exceeds 3 times FIA 8855-1999 standards @ 63g. GT width (+25mm), will accommodate 5 or 6pt harness systems, Hans compatible, and require alloy side mounts. Exceeds FIA 8855-1999 Standards. Available in black Dinamica suede only.
- Carbon/composite shell construction,
- HANS compatible head rest design,
- Solid lateral head protection,
- 4/5/6 point harness facility,
- Deep sided lateral protection and support,
- EAR Confor energy absorbing foam padding,
- Dinamica upholstery with leather anti-wear patches,
- Outlast cooling system installed,
- GT width (+25mm),
- FIA side mounting - supplied with high tensile bolts,
- Exceeds FIA 8855-1999 Standards.