Seats : Cobra : Daytona
The Cobra Daytona seat features race seat styling with road seat practicality. The ultimate sport seat, the Daytona includes race features like harness accommodations while maintaining all the comfort of a reclining seat. The Cobra Daytona seat features an orthopedic backrest and lumbar support, deep side bolster supports, integral headpad with single harness slot, shoulder supports and a smooth backrest recline system. All these features add up to giving the driver the maximum support and control required for performance driving with the comfort required for daily road use. The Cobra Daytona features a double locking mechanism for infinite adjustment. This dual sided mechanism means the seats are non-handed and can be fitted to any sports cars or two door type cars where access to the rear seat area is required. Backrest adjustment can be fine tuned with the high quality mechanism to give the perfect seating position. Bottom mount system for use with tracks and Cobra seat brackets. Available in black fabric.
- Reclining sports seat for fast road use,
- Steel frame constructions with rubber suspension system,
- Integrated headrest with stylized harness provision slot,
- Defined side cushions for lateral support,
- Dual sided infinite recline facility,
- Orthopedic backrest and lumbar support,
- Aggressive thigh cushions for improved leg support,
- Mechanism tested and approved to ECE R17, FMVSS207, and ADR 3 standards.