Helmets : Bell : VADOR SA2015
The Bell Vador hemet is a complete design departure for Bell, incorporating an aggressive blunt nose design and pilot style shield. The Bell Vador featuring a lightweight composite shell, comfortable interior fit and rear facing vents to prevent dust and dirt from entering the helmet. The Vador also incorporates Bellís new fire retardant rubber eyeport gasket for improved visor seal. Designed primarily for use in drag racing, karting and dirt track racers with a more closed-off face piece (chin bar), the Vador's redesigned face piece with recessed areas that allow for seamless radio integration and easy installation. Racers can also customize the fit of the Vador by using Bell's Cheek Pad Inserts in 5mm, 10mm, 15mm and 20mm sizes to tighten the fit in the cheek area. The Vador takes a 289 SRV (3MM) shield with thumb tab on the drivers left side to allow for easy shield operation and SRV-1 pivot system. Each helmet comes with a clear shield and Bell visor strip as standard equipment. The Vador features Bell's M6 terminal hardware that is incorporated into the helmet and accepts Head and Neck Restraint (HNR) anchor system hardware. NEW Snell SA2015 Approved. Available in White or Matt Black finish. Sizes: XXS(54)-XL(62).
- Multi-use helmet with aggressive styling pilot style shield,
- Lightweight composite shell technology
- Rear facing chin bar vents to reduce dirt migration,
- Recessed face piece for seamless radio integration,
- New fire retardant rubber eyeport gasket for improved visor seal,
- E-Max multi-density liner,
- Available in White, rubberized Matte Black finish,
- 289/3MM SRV shield (SRV-1 Pivot System),
- Comfortable standard interior,
- M6 terminal mount for Head & Neck Restraint (HNR) devices,
- Available in sizes XXS(54) to XL(62),
- Snell SA2015 Certification.