Helmets : Bell : RS7 Carbon SA2015
RS7 Carbon SA2015
The new Bell RS7 Carbon helmet is based on the Bell HP7 helmet design and featuring an ultra-lightweight carbon shell using Bellís high-pressure resin transfer molding system. The RS7 Carbon helmet uses an innovative shell and shield design to improve acoustic comfort, aerodynamic performance and energy absorbing capacities. The sleek, aerodynamic design features an advanced ventilation system with 14 intake and extraction channels with carbon air intake covers. The Bell RS7 Carbon helmet can be equipped with various detachable spoilers and air intakes. Comes with factory fitted M6 terminals for head and neck restraint devices. FIA 8858-2015 and Snell SA2015 Approved. Sizes: 7-1/8(57cm) to 7-3/4(62cm).
- Based on the HP7,
- Ultra-Lightweight Carbon shell,
- Advanced ventilation system with 14 intake and extraction channels with Carbon air intake covers,
- Compatible with Ear Cups to reduce ambient noise,
- Hollow synthetic rubber gasket ensuring that air and water canít penetrate into the helmet,
- SE07 3MM shield with double screen Anti Fog insert (DSAF) (SV SE07 Pivot System),
- Designed to work with Bellís chin bar, top gurney, and rear spoiler kits,
- Adapted for closed cock pit forms of racing with Top Forced air inserts to improve ventilation (Sold Separately),
- Sizes: 7-1/8 (57cm) to 7-3/4 (62cm),
- M6 terminal hardware for head and neck restraint devices,
- Snell SA2015 Approved,
- FIA 8858-2015 Homologation.