Helmets : Bell : MAG-9 Rally
The Bell Mag-9 Rally Helmet is an open face iteration of a best selling classic design helmet provided for an affordable price. Manufactured to conform with Bell’s high standards, the Bell Mag-9 Rally Helmet is created from a lightweight fiberglass shell with an ergonomic lining, also featuring a white anti-dazzle peak and tinted visor strip to enhance the wearer’s vision.
The Bell Mag-9 ally Helmet includes a high-quality intercom system with built-in noise-attenuating ear protection & an advanced noise-cancelling microphone positioned on an adjustable boom to provide top-of-the-range audio quality. The intercom system is compatible with Peltor and Stilo amplifiers, however, an adaptor is required for a connection to a Stilo device. FIA 8859-2015 & Snell SA2015 Approved. Available in white only. Sizes: S-XL.
- Fully compatible 3M/Peltor® intercom system,
- Adjustable boom for perfect positioning of noise cancelling microphone,
- Ultra-thin integrated speakers with decible reduction ear cups,
- Lightweight composite shell,
- E-Max Multi-Density energy absorbing liner,
- Classic Bell open-face styling,
- Black Comfort-Plus FR interior fabric for durable performance,
- M6 Terminal Hardware for Head and Neck Restraint Devices (Hans post are not included with helmet),
- Visor peak included,
- Draw string helmet bag included,
- FIA 8859-2015 Approved,
- Snell SA2015 Approved.