Helmets : Bell : M.8 SA2015
The Bell M.8 helmet is the next evolution in Bellís legendary M series design concept (M2, M3, M.4) incorporating traditional styling, enhanced visibility and versatile features allowing the helmet to be used in all forms of racing. The Bell M.8 provides outstanding comfort and features including a lightweight composite shell, Comfort-Plus interior, superior ventilation with manual lever air intake vents and a large eye opening. The Bell M.8 is a great choice for racers who want a lightweight, multi-purpose helmet with a wider field of vision (especially for those who wear eye glasses) and updated Bell styling and performance. Bell's lightweight composite shell plus E-Max Plus technology distributes impacts and protects the whole head. In addition, the Bell M.8 features Bell's new SRV friction shield system. This new system has a slide mechanism that allows the driver to adjust the tension on the shield allowing for multiple opening positions. When properly adjusted and in the locked position, the SRV system helps reduce the possibility of the shield opening during an impact. Pre-drilled for HANS posts or equivalent HNR devices. Snell SA2015 certified. Available in white or matt black. Sizes: XXS-4XL.
- All purpose helmet,
- Lightweight composite shell technology,
- Aggressive styling,
- Large eyeport,
- Superior chin bar, forehead & top ventilation,
- Recessed face piece for seamless radio integration,
- Available in White, or rubberized Matte Black finish,
- 281/3mm SRV Shield (SRV-2 Pivot System),
- E-max Plus multi-density liner,
- Comfortable standard interior,
- Pre-drilled for Head & Neck restraint (FHR)device,
- NEW Snell SA2015 Certification.