Helmets : Bell : M.4 SA2010
The Bell M.4 helmet is an aggressively styled, multi-featured, full-ventilation helmet with an extra large eyeport. The Bell M.4 can be used in all forms of racingand is a fully ventilated helmet featuring aggressive chin bar vents. Bell's lightweight composite shell plus E-Max Plus technology distributes impacts and protects the whole head. In addition, the Bell M.4 features Bell's new SRV friction shield system. This new system has a slide mechanism that allows the driver to adjust the tension on the shield allowing for multiple opening positions. When properly adjusted and in the locked position, the SRV system helps reduce the possibility of the shield opening during an impact. Pre-drilled for HANS posts. Snell SA2010 certified. Available in white or matt black. Sizes: XXS-4XL.
- All purpose helmet,
- Lightweight composite shell technology,
- Aggressive styling,
- Large eyeport,
- Superior chin bar, forehead & top ventilation,
- Recessed face piece for seamless radio integration,
- Available in White, rubberized Matte Black, or Orange finish,
- 281/3mm SRV Shield (SRV-2 Pivot System),
- E-max Plus multi-density liner,
- Comfortable standard interior,
- Pre-drilled for Head & Neck restraint (FHR)device,
- Snell SA2010 Certification.