Helmets : Bell : GTX.3 SA2015
The new Bell GTX.3 ultra-lightweight helmet is an ideal choice for racers competing in open wheel, open cockpit, formula, karting, or dirt track forms of racing. The Bell GTX.3 helmet boasts a lightweight carbon composite shell and sleek aero styling including, front chin bar gurney and integrated rear wing for enhanced aerodynamic performance and stability at higher speeds. The Bell GTX.3’s new double screen anti fog (DSAF) shield and rear facing vents allow air flow and clear vision while also preventing dirt and dust from entering the helmet. This is ideal for dirt track racing as well as other forms of racing. The integrated aerodynamic wing on the GTX.3 is included with the helmet. It can be easily replaced if necessary. Certified for use with HANS® devices or similar HNR devices, with industry-standard M6 female threaded inserts for HANS® anchors factory-installed (anchors sold separately). NEW Snell SA2015 and FIA8859-2015 Approved. Available in white or matte black. Sizes:7-1/8(57)-7-3/4(62).
- Lightweight Carbon composite shell with high-pressure molding system for improved shell strength,
- Sleek aerodynamic styling with integrated top-wing,
- Venturi airflow system allows air exchange while preventing dust and dirt from entering the helmet,
- Front chin bar gurney (duck bill) for improved aerodynamic performance,
- Synthetic rubber shield seal prevents air, water and dirt from entering the eyeport,
- Multi-piece, multi-density high-impact custom bead absorbing liner for Low and High velocity impact protection,
- Integrated channels in the face piece offer multiple options to install drink tube and radio microphone systems,
- Ultra plush grey Comfort-Max FR interior fabric for improved comfort and superior moisture wicking properties,
- Standard size eyeport,
- SE03 3MM DSAF clear shield (SV SE03/05 Pivot System),
- Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) shield insert for improved Anti-Fog performance,
- M6 terminal hardware for Head and Neck Restraint (HNR) devices,
- Snell SA2015 and FIA8859-2015 Approved.