Helmets : Bell : BR.1 SA2015
The Bell BR-1 helmet is the most adaptable helmet in the Bell product line for Forced-Air applications. The BR.1 can be utilized as a Side-Air (LH or RH sides), Top-Air, or as a traditional racing helmet in the standard configuration. Revolutionary in the auto helmet industry when first introduced, the Bell BR.1 is the first truly multi-purpose helmet to be designed specifically for racing markets. The easy to install forced air kits (sold separately) allows the helmet to be customized to any form of racing or seat style. The Bell BR.1 features a stylish and aerodynamic functional front chin gurney (duckbill spoiler) for open cockpit, a rear venturi style airflow vent for dirt track racing, and light-weight composite shell for high G-force applications. A large eyeport finishes off this most versatile Bell helmet, creating a comfortable fit and excellent visibility. The Bell BR.1 helmet utilizes Bell's 281/3mm SRV friction shield system. This new system has a slide mechanism that allows the driver to adjust the tension on the shield allowing for multiple opening positions. NEW Snell 2015 certified. Available in white or matt black. Sizes: XXS-XXL.
- Sold in rear vent configuration,
- Easily adapted to Top Air or Side Air configuration,
- Side Air and Top Air kits available (sold separately),
- Lightweight composite shell technology,
- Aggressive styling,
- Large eyeport,
- Recessed face piece for seamless radio integration,
- Available in White or rubberized Matte Black finish,
- 281/3mm SRV Shield (SRV-2 Pivot System),
- E-max Plus multi-density liner,
- Comfortable standard interior,
- Pre-drilled for Head & Neck restraint (FHR) device,
- Snell SA2015 Approved.