Helmets : Arai : GP-J/3 SA2015
The Arai GP-J/3 auto racing helmet is now available with a Snell SA2015 Approval, and remain unchanged from it's SA2010 predecessor which in turn replaced the very popular Arai GP-Jet/F Open face helmet, a very good choice for track days, rally drivers and driving school instructors. The Arai GP-Jet/3 open face helmet incorporates the same Type 'f' shell utilized in the GP-Jet/F helmets with updated and improved shell shape and construction featuring lower shell molding detail to add strength. The Arai GP-J/3 helmet features four top vents, giving the Jet series the best ever ventilation system. M6 HANSŪ device anchor posts have been provided by the factory as an improvement over the previous GP-Jet/F model. Cheek pads and the comfortable head liner are removable and replaceable with optional pads of various thicknesses for a more custom fit as well as allowing for more frequent and thorough cleaning when needed. The Arai GP-J/3 SA2015 also features an adjustable peak which combines the adjustability of the previous Jet-2 and Jet/F models with the classic rounded styling of the Jet Vintage. The peak also includes an easily removable/replaceable light tint anti glare lens. Snell SAH2015 approved. Available in white. Sizes: S - XL.
- cLc Construction - Arai's lightweight cLc shell construction maintains low overall weight,
- Shell Shape - A smaller more 'natural' head shape to create a lower center of gravity which balances and stabilizes the helmet to feel lighter and reduce fatigue,
- Adjustable peak featuring an easily removable/replaceable light tint anti glare lens,
- Removable/ Replaceable Cheek pads - For easy cleaning, the cheek pads are removable. Optional cheeks pads of varying thickness can be inserted to provide a more customized fit,
- Ventilation - Two large upper intake ducts and two exhaust ducts allows for improved air flow even within the confines of a cramped cockpit,
- Snell SA2015 Approved,
- FIA 8859-2015 Approved.