Helmets : Arai : GP-6S SA2015
Arai GP-6S SA2015 auto racing helmet utilizes the design of the GP-6 ped, is Arai's version of Arai's flagship helmet constructed of Arai's exclusive CLC (Complex Laminate Construction) shell technology, providing a strong, rigid and lightweight shell, which features the same design and shape as the other full-face helmets in the Arai range but at a lesser price. The upper ventilation has been reduced from the GP-6 Ped model, incorporating one central adjustable intake scoop, and one large delta exhaust outlets in the rear for interior ventilation at a reduced price. The interior fit is typical Arai, benefiting from years of research and refinement, resulting in a helmet that more closely matches the shape of the human head. Such a close fit allows for the smallest possible helmet to be worn, while still being comfortable. Combined with incredible fit and comfort, Arai concentrates on balance and center of gravity. The GP-6S SA2015 helmet represents the result of Arai's pursuit of a comprehensive package, providing comfort, function in an attractive package, masking the hidden energy management system within. Because after all, the thing to remember is that a helmet is worn to take the abuse in the event of an impact and if necessary be destroyed in that process. Snell SAH2015 approved. Pre-drilled for Hans posts w/ M6 fixation mounts. Available in white only. Sizes:XS - XXL.
- New Sheild Pivot hardware - New pivot hardware with redesigned track slider that improved aerodynamics,
- Shell Shape - A smaller more 'natural' head shape to create a lower center of gravity which balances and stabilizes the helmet to feel lighter and reduce fatigue,
- Wider Eyeport - Larger eyeport than comparible models, at 90mm drivers enjoy a better view,
- Removeable/ Replaceable Cheekpads - For easy cleaning, the cheekpads are removeable. Optional cheekspads of varying thickness can be inserted to provide a more customized fit,
- Ventilation - Larger closeable intake vents with larger 10mm holes increase air intake. 10mm rear vent holes increase air flow even further,
- Head and Neck Safety Device Mounts - The GP-6PED has pre-installed M6 washer/nuts and molded mounting posts for a variety of safety devices,
- New Chin bar - Newly sculpted chin bar and ridge along the lower edge of the shell improve structural integrity and provides a rise in the shell for added shoulder clearance,
- Snell SAH2015 Approved,
- FIA 8859-2015 Approved.