Helmets : Arai : GP-6 Ped SA2015
GP-6 Ped SA2015
Arai GP-6 Ped SA2105 auto racing helmet utilizes the design of the GP6-RC (Arai's flagship helmet in carbon fiber) but is constructed of Arai's exclusive Sclc (Super Complex Laminate Construction) shell technology, which provides superior impact energy management properties, utilizing proprietary cutting edge fiberglass based materials and construction techniques, while maintaining low weight without the use of trendy materials which may not be properly suited for use in helmet applications. The Upper ventilation of the GP-6 Ped incorporates 3 adjustable intake scoops, similar in design to the GP5/W in front and two delta exhaust outlets in the rear for improved interior ventilation. The interior fit is typical Arai, benefiting from years of research and refinement, resulting in a helmet that more closely matches the shape of the human head. Such a close fit allows for the smallest possible helmet to be worn, while still being comfortable. Combined with incredible fit and comfort, Arai concentrates on balance and center of gravity. The GP-6 Ped helmet represents the result of Arai's pursuit of a comprehensive package, providing comfort, function in an attractive package, masking the hidden energy management system within. Because after all, the thing to remember is that a helmet is worn to take the abuse in the event of an impact and if necessary be destroyed in that process. Includes Arai's helemt aerodynamic PED kit. Snell SAH2015 approved. Pre-drilled for Hans posts w/ M6 locations. Available in white only. Sizes: S - XL.
- ScLc Construction - Arai's lightweight ScLc shell construction maintains low overall weight,
- New Shield Pivot hardware - New pivot hardware with redesigned track slider that improved aerodynamics,
- Shell Shape - A smaller more 'natural' head shape to create a lower center of gravity which balances and stabilizes the helmet to feel lighter and reduce fatigue,
- Wider Eye port - Larger eye port than comparable models, at 90mm drivers enjoy a better view,
- Removeable/ Replaceable Cheek pads - For easy cleaning, the cheek pads are removable. Optional cheeks pads of varying thickness can be inserted to provide a more customized fit,
- Ventilation - Larger closeable intake vents with larger 10mm holes increase air intake. 10mm rear vent holes increase air flow even further,
- Head and Neck Safety Device Mounts - The GP-6PED has pre-installed M6 washer/nuts and molded mounting posts for a variety of safety devices,
- New Chinbar - Newly sculpted chin bar and ridge along the lower edge of the shell improve structural integrity and provides a rise in the shell for added shoulder clearance,
- Snell SAH2015 Approved,
- FIA 8859-2015 Approved.