Racing Underwear : Alpinestars : ZX Evo Balaclava
ZX Evo Balaclava
The Alpinestars ZX EVO balaclava for auto racing is manufactured with Lenzing FRŪ. Lenzing FRŪ is an innovative natural viscose fiber that possesses an exceptional flame resistance and protection against heat transfer. The Alpinestars ZX EVO balaclava has been developed in Formula 1 to be extremely lightweight, thin and super soft to the touch. This allows for maximum comfort and breathability under your racing helmet. The ZX Evo balaclava also features a double layered face and single layer back for extra protection and reduced bulk inside the helmet for a better fitment, SEAMLESS construction, and a mouth aperture for easy drink tube access. FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3/5 Approved. Available in white or black colors. Sizes: One size fits all.
- Formula 1 spec balaclava, constructed using an innovative flame resistant technology developed by Alpinestars,
- Lenzing FRŪ is a special natural viscose fiber with unique thermal insulation and permanent flame resistance properties and is more breathable and has better elastic properties than conventional fabrics,
- Lightweight, SEAMLESS construction ensures maximum driving comfort with minimal material pressure.
- Fabric construction is extremely soft to the touch ensuring a pleasant feel under the helmet.
- Dual layer front side and single layer back side for improved protection and fitment,
- Mouth opening for drink tube access,
- FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3/5 Approved.