Mechanics Gloves : Alpinestars : TECH-M
The Alpinestars Tech-M mechanics glove, designed and developed in the World Endurance Championship, is a FIA homologated pit-crew glove constructed from flame-resistant aramidic fiber and features strategically positioned impact-absorbing foam reinforcement and silicon printed zones for grip and dexterity. Offering grip and shock absorption for pit activities such as changing wheel, this FIA Homologated glove is lightweight with a reduced material construction. The Tech-M Glove also features an elasticated wrist and wide open aperture making it easy and quick for mechanics to take off and put on. FIA 8856-2000 Approved. Available in red/black color combination. Sizes: S-XXL.
- Designed and developed specifically for pit-crew needs,
- Bonded flame-resistant aramid fiber main construction for optimized levels of performance, comfort and improved safety,
- Silicon FRŪ coated patches which incorporates foams for impact absorber level on knuckle and fingers,
- Silicon FRŪ reinforced Aramid fiber patch on thumb-second finger area for a great abrasion resistance performance,
- Strategically positioned Textured Goat Nappa 1mm inserts on palm patches for optimized level of grip, abrasion resistance and shock absorption when using a wheel gun,
- Pre-curved fingers and palm design aids fit while reducing material bunching when gripping the controls,
- Alpinestars' cuff opening design incorporates 180° elasticated wrist for secure tight fit and a silicone tab for ease to take off the glove,
- Fully embroidered graphic offers a high and durable design,
- Complies with FIA 8856-2000 homologation standard.