Alpinestars Tech-1 ZX V4 gloves | Racing Gloves| Sube Sports
TECH-1 ZX V4
The Alpinestars Tech-1 ZX V4 racing glove, updated design for 2024, is Alpinestars' professional racing glove featuring inside seams on the thumb and outside seams on the other four fingers for optimum levels of comfort and feel; the inside seams on the thumb offers excellent levels of feel on the multiple push-buttons of the steering wheel, while the external seams provide excellent levels of comfort and avoid any pressure points from developing on the hands while driving. Developed with leading drivers in F1 and Endurance, the Tech-1 ZX V4 glove offers exceptional protection while significantly improving breathability with a new dual-sided honeycomb two-layer fabric. Alpinestars new generation of auto gloves provide nearly a 20% improvement in heat transmission. This has been achieved while still offering the exceptional combination of fit, feel and grip for which our gloves are known. The Alpinestars Tech-1 ZX V4 glove is equipped with Alpinestars open cuff design with a 180 degree elasticated wrist for easy entry and a secure fit. Other neat design touches include an inner palm treated with latex to minimize micro slipping while holding the wheel and a silicone surface for improved flexibility and control. There is also a touch compatible print on thumb and index fingers for using mobile devices while at the track. FIA 8856-2018 and SFI 3.3/5 Approved. Available in black/anthracite, black/red, black/blue, black/white/red, black/orange fluo, and tar gray/black/yellow fluo color combinations. Sizes: S-XXL.
- Flame resistant aramidic dual honeycomb fiber main construction with a bonded aramidic lining to ensure optimal temperature control for maximum comfort and feel,
- External seams provide superior comfort and prevent any excessive pressure points forming on the hands while driving,
- Outer grip zones for superb control and feel of the cockpit's control,
- Ergonomically designed grip technology on palm and fingers with strategically positioned silicone surface patterning for improved flexibility and control,
- Touchscreen compatible thumb and second fingertip,
- Ergonomic chassis design and pre-curved fingers for an improved performance fit to reduce driver fatigue while offering a secure and snug fit around the wrist area,
- Alpinestars cuff opening design with a 180 degree elasticated wrist for easy entry and a secure fit,
- External super-lightweight heat transfer design details for reduced material weight,
- FIA 8856-2018 Approved,
- SFI 3.3/5 Approved.