Racing Gloves : Alpinestars : TECH-1 ZX V2
TECH-1 ZX V2
The Alpinestars Tech-1 ZX V2 racing glove is a premium racing glove featuring inside seams on the thumb and outside seams on the other four fingers for optimum levels of comfort and feel; the inside seams on the thumb offers excellent levels if feel on the multiple push-buttons of the steering wheel, while the external seams provide excellent levels of comfort and avoid any pressure points from developing on the hands while driving. The Alpinestars Tech-1 ZX V2 glove is equipped with Alpinestars open cuff design with a 180° elasticated wrist for easy entry and a secure fit. Other neat design touches include an inner palm treated with latex to minimize micro slipping while holding the wheel and a silicone surface for improved flexibility and control. There is also a touch compatible print on thumb and index fingers for using mobile devices while at the track. FIA 8856-2018 and SFI 3.3/5 Approved. Available in navy/black/red, white/black/red, red/black, black/anthracite, black/anthracite/red, black orange fluo, and anthracite/yellow fluo/black color combinations. Sizes: S-XXL.
- Flame resistant aramidic fiber main construction with a bonded aramidic lining to ensure optimal temperature control for maximum comfort and feel,
- External seams provide superior comfort and prevent any excessive pressure points forming on the hands while driving,
- Outer grip zones for superb control and feel of the cockpit’s control,
- Ergonomically designed grip technology on palm and fingers with strategically positioned silicon surface patterning for improved flexibility and control,
- Touchscreen compatible thumb and second fingertip,
- Ergonomic chassis design and pre-curved fingers for an improved performance fit to reduce driver fatigue while offering a secure and snug fit around the wrist area,
- Alpinestars cuff opening design with a 180° elasticated wrist for easy entry and a secure fit,
- External super-lightweight heat transfer design details for reduced material weight,
- FIA 8856-2018 and SFI 3.3/5 Approved.