Racing Shoes : Alpinestars : TECH-1 Z v2
TECH-1 Z v2
The Alpinestars Tech-1 Z v2 race shoe boasts a new ‘sock’ construction which is designed to deliver a more sock-like fit. The Tech-1 Z v2 lightweight shoe has a more contoured shape and is thus more proportioned to better adapt to the morphology of the feet, thereby improving comfort in the cockpit and reducing driver fatigue. There is also an ergonomic foot bed to ensure the foot maintains a natural, comfortable posture while also allowing maximum flexibility, support and free foot movement. The Alpinestars TECH-1 Z v2 shoe features a multi compound foot counter and ergonomic polypropylene heel counter provide support, protection and stability whilst an integrated fireproof PU heel improves comfort The heel also benefits from micro porous padding, as does the insole. This, coupled with a lightweight rubber sole which has a special textured grip offer superb grip and feel. Printed logos are used to reduce the weight and give a modern look to the boot. Most notably the Aplinestars TECH-1 Z v2 race shoe incorporates an innovative new closure system comprises of elastic fireproof collar and gusset for weight savings and comfort while also enhancing the overall general fitment combined with an upper aramidic speed lacing system integrating Alpinestars exclusively developed and proprietary wire closure system strategically enveloping the foot for optimum support and structure. The wire system utilizes high-tensile fibers to ensure a precise and secure fit around the foot. FIA 8856-2018 and SFI 3.2/5 Approved. Available in black/white/red, black/white/silver, black/white/orange fluo, white/black/red and silver/black/white color combinations. Sizes: 5-13US (excluding sizes: 5.5,6.5,11.5,12.5US).
- Main upper constructed from premium bovine leather for exceptional levels of comfort and durability,
- Elastic collar features silicon printing for durability,
- Front and rear pull tabs for an easy entry and a precise fit,
- Perforated inner gusset padding for improved comfort and breathability,
- Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and foot bed for enhanced driver comfort,
- All graphic detailing on the leather features transfer technology for weight saving and improved performance,
- Closure system features an upper aramidic speed lacing system integrating Alpinestars exclusively developed and proprietary wire closure system strategically enveloping the foot for optimum support and structure. The wire system utilizes high-tensile fibers to ensure a precise and secure fit around the foot,
- Lace Lock System ensure the shoe remains in position,
- Para-aramidic fiber tubular lining construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight saving and strength properties,
- FIA 8856-2018 and SFI 3.2/5 Approved.